Fall Intern - Graphic Design
DZL ConsultingRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Graphic Design jobs in Remote-US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Reports to: Creative Coordinator
Start date: September 13 - December 13
Weekly Time Commitment: 15-20 hours a week
DZL is a digital marketing agency specializing in entertainment, specifically independent films, and service-based industries. With over a decade of experience and results in digital experiential marketing, business development, advertising, and cross-cultural integrations, DZL is equipped with all the resources and tools to Fuel Your Brand to the next level. Ready to be an advocate for your audience?
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern who can help with ongoing brand development design and episodically help with projects + creative coordination. We want someone who can take direction but can also bring new ideas + innovations in the creative realm. Light related admin work may be required.
- Strong interest of the entertainment industry preferred
- Experience with major social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Funny or at least trying to be
- Ability to work remotely (Open to out-of-state locations)
- Expertise in G-Suite, including Drive, Mail, Sheets, and Docs.
- Familiarity with tools like Mailchimp, Asana, Canva, and Later are a plus, but not required.
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet timely deadlines
- Commitment to excellence and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Capable of photography + videography are a plus
- Website design experience (no coding)
- Experience in creative + brand exploration
- Most importantly, a creative open mind!
This internship will be 100% remote due to COVID-19. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow! We're all about transparency and authenticity here at DZL and want you to succeed!