Publicity Research Coordinator
DVS InteleStreamGlendale, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Publicity Research Coordinator jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Publicity Research Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Publicity Research Coordinator? Work with major studio movie marketing campaigns, PR agencies and brands to collect, analyze and distribute press clippings found in print, web sites and television broadcasts. Utilize your advanced computer skills and passion for entertainment in providing results under deadline with quality and professionalism.
Full Time openings available for morning (starting 5AM).
• Passion for movies and entertainment news.
• Expertise with document scanning, Adobe Acrobat, DVD burning, MS Office, Internet and Windows software.
• Familiarity with Nexis, Burrelle's, VMS, Critical Mention, Vocus, Cision or other press/news/advertising resource vendors a plus.
• Strong verbal, written and proofreading skills.
• Detail oriented and highly organized.
• Works well in a fast paced, deadline-oriented team environment while producing quality work.
• Ability to learn new technologies and software.
• Health, Dental and Vacation benefits for Full Time employment.
Must provide cover letter and resume in order to be considered.