Assistant Editor - Blu-Ray and Dvd Asset Prep
Full Time Job
Content Delivery. Simplified.
Founded in 1996, Duplitech is one of L.A.'s most respected independent media service labs. We provide a full range of content delivery solutions: On Disc, On Demand and On DCP. Our in-house services include: 4K film scanning & digital restoration, Blu-ray/DVD authoring, mezzanine package creation & QC for digital release, technical editing and asset conform, standards conversion, subtitling, and audio restoration/up mix.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
• Familiar with standard frame rates, aspect ratios, and codecs
• Able to identify and handle interlaced vs progressive footage
• Highly detail-oriented, able to identify and adapt to assets delivered with unusual or incorrect specs
• Edit assets in Premiere Pro to prepare for digital delivery. Includes:
• Adding or removing bars, tone, slates, and logos to fit client needs
• Adjusting starting timecode to meet delivery specs
• Exporting 5.1 and stereo audio stems
• Sync closed captions to new video and audio exports
• Encoding of Audio and Video for Blu-ray/DVD
• Technical menu design using photoshop for use on DVD/BD
• Compile Quality Control reports for client review