Business Development Manager
Drive StudiosLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Business Development Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Drive Studios is seeking a Business Development Manager to lead the expansion of relationships and new business opportunities across the DS portfolio; with primary focus on growth-related partnerships for Drive Studios, including expansion into production for internal and external streaming platforms and international growth.
This Manager will work alongside Partners and Executives within the company to ideate, develop and bring new business opportunities to market.
• Exploration, development, and go-to-market planning with partners that have no established business with Drive Studios. This involves prospecting new clients, developing the opportunity, selling it in, deal negotiation, and working across internal teams to bring the opportunity to market.
• Exploration, development, and go-to-market planning of new business initiatives with existing partners. This includes large-scale initiatives and smaller initiatives like introducing new partner-driven initiatives. The work includes prospecting new opportunities, developing the opportunity, selling it in, deal negotiation, and working across internal teams to bring the opportunity to market.
• Strategic initiatives including identifying key growth opportunities as well as operating efficiencies, examining film distribution strategies, evaluating financing & acquisition deals, optimizing release dating and managing the film greenlight process.
• Contributing to materials and analyses for executive reviews, deal approval meetings, etc.
• Support the deal process by tracking deal issues, supporting operational tasks, and escalating as appropriate.
• Build sales pipelines and strategies + define/execute strategy & approach
• Articulating and engaging with customers, partners, and stakeholders both internally and externally to support Drive Studios mission
• Create detailed business plans designed to attain pre-determined goals and quotas
Target Experience and Capabilities
• 3+ years of experience at a media or advertising company with roles across strategy, business development, product development and/or data and financial analysis
• Minimum of 5 years sales experience with a background in selling marketing and/or advertising at a client-direct, agency or media company level
• Highly capable of generating business with brand new, unexplored or undeveloped partners
• Highly capable of developing new, inventive and large-scale business opportunities with already established partners
• Strong interpersonal skills and with exceptional ability to influence and build consensus
• Existing experience with researching industry platforms for leads, partnerships and opportunities
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with finance, planning, marketing, campaign development, and management
• Track record of developing and closing B2B deals with brands, media agencies, influencers, and creators
• Expected to be timely, prompt, and organized
• Experience with the creator economy - you should be able to understand the competitive landscape and identify new business opportunities
• Data analysis skills. You can analyze which methods work best for generating and converting leads, and help proactively determine the path forward based on what works.
• Fluent in Google Suite, such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slides, etc.
*Please send your resume, and cover letter when applying, for consideration.