Intern - to Founder
Dress ArticlesNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
DRESS ARTICLES is looking for brand assistants. DRESS ARTICLES - is a platform where up-and-coming designers can share their collections with women who appreciate quality, design and discovery. We are a start-up company based in New York, so the position will affect all aspects of how the business functions and grows. This an all-encompassing role will include Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Content Production, Branding, E-Commerce and Research.
1) Assistance in Social Media content production;
2) Overseeing and executing the distribution of the imagery across our digital and social platforms;
3) Maintaining consistent email marketing;
4) Drive traffic via Google Ads words, Instagram/Facebook Ads, SEO;
5) Assistance with influencer marketing and PR;
6) Assistance with Shopify, Uploading the content, Copywriting;
7) Research the brands who potentially can join the platform.
• Social-media skills is a must;
• Preferably photography skills;
• Strong interest in fashion;
• Detail oriented and highly organized;
• Must be knowledgeable in Photoshop;
• Excellent written skills;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm to work in a start up company.
Dates: July 20th-October 20th.
This is a non-paid internship but we do offer school credit (if applicable)
Must be available for at least 3-5 days a week.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online