Summer Intern - TV Creative Services
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Now accepting resumes for the Summer Internship Program (full-time, 40 hours per week, paid) with start dates in late May, based on school schedule.
DreamWorks Animation seeks a Creative Marketing Intern in Glendale, CA. The intern will work alongside the creative marketing team to support the development, creation and execution of our television advertising campaigns. This role will work on a variety of initiatives that span across print, audio/visual and digital.
• Assisting in organization and filing of a high-volume of assets
• Work with the department on basic research, fact-finding and tracking of Internet trends
• Assist staff in developing social media creative assets
• Work with the Creative Print Manager on printing, cutting and set-up of presentations.
• Assisting Audio/Visual team on set during video shoots
• Assist staff to develop creative marketing campaigns
Must be currently enrolled in a four-year college or university. Junior or Senior BA/BS candidate preferred. An ideal candidate should be working towards a degree in one of the following areas: Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Business Management, Entrepreneurship, or related majors. Candidates must be very digitally savvy and connected on multiple social media platforms. Experience with social media marketing strategies preferred. Must have exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills. Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel is preferred. Experience with Photoshop and Google Docs is a plus. Please note we are not able to sponsor international students in this department.
A successful candidate will need to be flexible, a good communicator, organized, proactive and have an eye for detail