Dreamworks TVGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
At DreamWorks Animation Television, the Production Coordinator assists the Prod Supervisor and/or Production Manager with maintaining quotas and deadlines and ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met on a CG Production.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join its team based in Glendale, California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates shipping of materials to partner studios and ensures that the work is labeled and filed properly
• Manages day-to-day tracking of CG asset build in production database
• Ensures procedures for CG asset build are followed to ensure workflow from DreamWorks CG Team is as seamless as possible
• Communicates effectively with artists regarding deadlines
• Works with Partner studios to give support and maintain schedule
• Maintains daily output information of CG department
• Facilitate communication with partner studios by answering questions and coordinating the delivery of materials in a timely manner
• Perform daily check-ins with members of production, artists and supervisors to determine the status of work on the show
• Stays abreast of issues on the floor, anticipates potential issues and elevates information to Prod Sup and/or Production Manager
• Respond to all production-related communications in a timely manner as well as gather and distribute production materials
• Before materials are sent to partner studios, oversee the process of quality control such as CG assets, model packs, and all reference material
• Basic knowledge of CG asset terminology i.e., modeling, uv's, rigging, textures, lighting, and FX
• Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system
• Coordinate CG asset archiving activities
• Assist with ad hoc projects
â- Software requirements: Maya, Microsoft Word and Excel, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases.
â- Ability to work with partner studios.
â- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
â- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
â- Minimum 2-3 years of previous TV animation production experience required.
â- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
â- Bachelor's Degree preferred.