Cg Supervising Producer
Dreamworks TVGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2022 2:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Cg Supervising Producer jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Cg Supervising Producer postings
Full Time Job
At DreamWorks Animation Television, our CG Supervising Producer will work closely with the series Executive Producers, Line Producer and Art Director in overseeing all aspects of development, pre-production, assets, overseas production and post-production for CG TV series.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a CG Supervising Producer to join its team based in Glendale, CA. This position is covered by the Animation Guild.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and guide production to ensure CG look and feasibility of show
• Communicate to VP of Animation Production, Director of Animation Production, Executive Producers, Line Producer, and HUB Leadership regarding the status of work and any problems that may arise
• Present possible solutions to production problems
• Ensure desired quality and style of show is met within the parameters of the show's network-approved schedule and budget
• Attend and contribute to all relevant production meetings. (scripts, Storyboard handout/pitch, Animatic reviews, design handouts, Design Tech checks, Modelpack reviews, Anim Review, and Post)
• Assist with special projects as necessary.
• This could include but is not limited to main title, title cards, press art, style guide, tool kit and any network requests
• Work closely with Hub Line Producer and Show Line Producer to ensure that asset construction stays on schedule and within the scope of the show.
• Work with the Supervising Director and Animation Supervisor to review storyboard artists' work to ensure quality, do ability and style of show is met.
• Thoroughly review storyboards to guarantee they are CG ready
• Ensure all notes on storyboards, animatics and models are properly addressed.
• Review animatics at all stages in a timely manner, giving notes, guidance and revisions when necessary
• Identify opportunities for reuse of existing assets
• Problem solve and find solutions when necessary
• Communicate regularly with overseas studio regarding status of work
• Ensure overseas studio consistently adheres to quality and style of show
• May require a visit to overseas studios to review work being done on premises
• Attend and contribute to initial picture edit and subsequent edits with an eye towards helping ensure stage appropriateness and do ability of retakes
• Work with the creative team to review and approve retakes within parameters of the show's retake allowance and schedule
• Work with the Animation Supervisor to ensure that all creative retake materials are completed and sent to overseas studio in a timely fashion
• Potentially attend color correction sessions
• Strong time and resource management skills
• Solid leadership and communication skills
• On-the-fly problem solving ability
• Solid knowledge of all facets of the animation process
• Strong visual and structural storytelling skills
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn applicable design software and hardware
• 5 â€'' 7 years supervisory experience in CG TV animation preferred
• Experience in Animation direction is preferred