Visual Development Artist
Dreamworks FeatureGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2021 2:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Visual Development Artist jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Visual Development Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Visual Development Artist?
Full Time Job
• Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process and well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
• Work under the guidance of a Production Designer and Art Director to generate artwork related to characters, environments, backgrounds, costume and prop design.
• Support the Story, Modelling, Surfacing, Matte Painting and Layout departments on design specifics required for establishing locations and cameras.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Communicate progress of work to production staff.
• The ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
• Strong understanding of design principles and color theory.
• Collaborate within a team of artists.
• Solid time management skills.
• Proficient in Photoshop, knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus.