Dreamworks FeatureGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2022 4:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Dreamworks Feature - Production Assistant
• Provides overall general assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and crew within a specific department(s). Be in service to the production (i.e. seek ways to proactively support the crew, Production Coordinator and Production Supervisor, build the trust of the artists, know when to elevate issues, understand priorities and how to balance multiple requests including those which may come from outside of your department).
• Awareness of work in progress in the department. Initiate open and regular communications with your Production Coordinator and/or Production Supervisor (e.g. communicate priorities, provide status updates on tasks, and seek feedback).
• Familiarity with specific day to day requirements for the department. Communicates with other departments regarding department needs.
• Assists Production Supervisor with department calendar and handles the scheduling for the Department Head.
• Interacts with department leadership.
• Responsible for gathering research material specific to the department.
• Responsible for various daily office activities (i.e. schedules meetings, books rooms, prepares items for shipment, copies, faxes, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly, timecard processing, orders office supplies, run errands and handles travel arrangements).
• Assists with moves and set-up for the department.
• Keeps a detailed inventory of equipment for the production.
• Acts as a secondary contact for questions when the Production Supervisor and/or Production Coordinator are unavailable.
• Maintains professionalism with artists and production.
• Takes on new challenges in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline.
• Proficiency in Gmail, Excel and other studio software (e.g. movie player, TDQs, Linux, VTC rooms). Seek out opportunities for hands on practice or get further training as needed.
â€œWhat do I need to have in order to do this job?â€
-Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Willing to work in Glendale, CA
Desired Qualifications: â€œWhat can I offer?â€
-Knowledge of production tracking databases, Linux, Maya, Shotgun, Flix, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
-Prior Feature Animation production experience or internship experience preferred.
-Bachelor's Degree preferred.
-Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, and Gmail preferred.