Dreamworks Feature - Software Trainer
Dreamworks FeatureGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
DreamWorks Animation is accepting resumes for a Software Trainer in our Training Department. The individual filling this role will work to prepare new employees for entry into production, support on-going training, and expand the knowledge base of our DreamWorks Animation Television and Feature teams.
• Class instruction and tutorial development for DreamWorks Animation proprietary software and 3rd Party Software.
• Mentoring new hires, including daily check-in's to ensure material comprehension and tutorials progress.
• Content development for new hire classes as well as all other employee-training classes.
• Assist DreamWorks Animation artists with their class development and creating their class outlines.
• Assist with training program updates including developing new class topics, integrating software revision information into current classes, and program restructuring when appropriate.
• Record and edit classes for Training Department
â€¢ Experience in a role providing communication, customer service, and people skills
â€¢ Previous professional training and video creation/editing experience.
â€¢ Experience with Autodesk Maya, using and teaching.
â€¢ Camera and screen capture experience for recording courses.
â€¢ Knowledge of Premiere Pro for video editing.
â€¢ PhotoShop and other 3rd party animation software package knowledge.
â€¢ Ability to self-manage and to prioritize needs in ever-changing schedule.
â€¢ Must have a working knowledge of animation studio proprietary software environment (or similar background)
â€¢ Windows & Linux literacy
â€¢ Scripting/programming experience preferred
â€¢ Hands-on CG production experience preferred