Dreamworks Feature - Administrative Assistant
Dreamworks FeatureGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/19/2022 1:42:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Dreamworks Feature - Administrative Assistant jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Dreamworks Feature - Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
DreamWorks Feature - Administrative Assistant (Business/Legal Affairs)
DreamWorks Animation is looking for more adventurous dreamers who shoot for the moon. We tell stories about the journeys our unconventional heroes take to make dreams come true. As a growth-minded studio, we pride ourselves on being one of the worldâ€™s leading producers of high-quality, award-winning, animated films and series, reaching consumers around the globe. We push to feel more, laugh more, and build immersive new worlds.
DreamWorks creates a diverse array of original content in a variety of formats, delivering compelling stories with unique characters. We place tremendous value on the experiences our talent brings to the table from their own non-traditional paths to success. We believe in frequent communication and that transparency and trust yield the best work. We are a community of artists, technologists, innovators, and creators, who are passionate about animation and also happen to love eating lunch together.
DreamWorks Animation has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support for our Credit and Character Voices Manager in our Business & Legal Affairs Department.
If you are part of the fandom and believe teamwork makes the dream work, join us in #livingthedream and #doingyourdreamwork!
â€œWhat would you say you do here?â€
• Proofread television and film screen credits for accuracy, and assure compliance with relevant talent agreements, studio custom and practice and guild requirements.
• Collaborate with production and other departments to provide vital information to the various guilds as requested.
• Maintain the departmentâ€™s credit templates, contract database and distribution lists for television and film productions.
• Maintain talent approval and entitlement summary charts related to marketing, advertising, promotions, merchandising and clip reuses.
• Interacts with external and internal contacts, including agencies, law firms, management companies and other studio departments.
• Handles various administrative functions including but not limited to: maintaining and organizing files and documents (both digital and paper), using DWA's legal database and filing systems, phones, scheduling, expense reports, maintaining status charts, preparing & distributing reports and documents, word processing, photocopying, scanning and distributing documents.
• Cooperative work style and be prepared to multi-task and to cover additional duties and other assistants on the team as needed.
• Handle other tasks as needed.
â€œWhat do I need to have in order to do this job?â€
• Minimum 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant, ideally in Business Affairs, Legal or Production environment.
• Highly proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, Google docs and Gmail.
• Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail are crucial.
• Professional, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• High ethical standards and the ability to handle confidential information.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal/DreamWorks Animation worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
â€œWhat can I offer?â€
• Bachelors Degree preferred.
• Comfortable with technology and the internet; willing to learn new software.
• Strong communication skills and able to maintain a positive demeanor while being proactive, resourceful, flexible and well-organized.