Dreamworks FeatureGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/20/2022 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Contract Administrator jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Contract Administrator postings
Full Time Job
DreamWorks Animation is looking for more adventurous dreamers who shoot for the moon. We tell stories about the journeys our unconventional heroes take to make dreams come true. As a growth-minded studio, we pride ourselves on being one of the world's leading producers of high-quality, award-winning, animated films and series, reaching consumers around the globe. We push to feel more, laugh more, and build immersive new worlds.
DreamWorks creates a diverse array of original content in a variety of formats, delivering compelling stories with unique characters. We place tremendous value on the experiences our talent brings to the table from their own non-traditional paths to success. We believe in frequent communication and that transparency and trust yield the best work. We are a community of artists, technologists, innovators, and creators, who are passionate about animation and also happen to love eating lunch together.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for assisting with the administration and processing of DreamWorks Animation employment contracts.
If you are part of the fandom and believe teamwork makes the dream work, join us in #livingthedream and #doingyourdreamwork!
â€œWhat would you say you do here?â€
• Review and summarize contracts.
• Input contract data into customized database system
• Preparation of reports for executives and preparation and circulation of notices regarding contract end dates and optional terms.
• Drafting and distribution of all contract notices and letters.
• Initiating all paperwork for contractual salary increases.
• Providing management with reports and data compilations for miscellaneous projects.
• Candidates should be comfortable with technology and the internet, in general, and should be willing to learn new software.
• The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to maintain a positive attitude while being proactive, resourceful, flexible and well-organized.
• This position is part of a team and candidates must have a cooperative work style and be prepared to multitask and to cover additional duties as needed.
• A professional demeanor with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
â€œWhat do I need to have in order to do this job?â€
• 1-2 years of prior Contract Administration experience required.
• Attention to detail is crucial.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle high volume in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong communication and written skills required.
• There is a high volume of data entry into a customized program, so must be comfortable working with databases.
• Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel reporting skills required.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal/DreamWorks Animation worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.