Dreamworks FeatureGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/8/2021 5:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Contract Administrator jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Contract Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contract Administrator?
Full Time Job
Dreamworks Feature - Contract Administrator
Responsible for assisting with the administration and processing of DreamWorks Animation employment contracts.
• Review and summarize contracts.
• Input contract data into customized database system
• Preparation of reports for executives and preparation and circulation of notices regarding contract end dates and optional terms.
• Drafting and distribution of all contract notices and letters.
• Initiating all paperwork for contractual salary increases.
• Providing management with reports and data compilations for miscellaneous projects.
• Candidates should be comfortable with technology and the internet, in general, and should be willing to learn new software.
• The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to maintain a positive attitude while being proactive, resourceful, flexible and well-organized.
• This position is part of a team and candidates must have a cooperative work style and be prepared to multitask and to cover additional duties as needed.
• A professional demeanor with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
• 1-2 years of prior Contract Administration experience required.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle high volume in a deadline driven environment.
• Strong communication and written skills required.
• There is a high volume of data entry into a customized program, so must be comfortable working with databases.
• Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel reporting skills required.