Human Resources Coordinator
Dreamworks AnimationGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 11:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Coordinator jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Human Resources Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Human Resources Coordinator?
Full Time Job
The Human Resources Coordinator supports a high volume, fast paced H uman R esources team by partnering with various departments within the Corporate functions, including but not limited to: Technology, Finance, Business & Legal Affairs, Development, Marketing etc. This position serves as a liaison with other HR departments including Recruitment, HRIS, Payroll and Benefits in order to manage and resolve issues as well as assist with HR process coordination.
• Assist employees with general HR inquiries and referring them to the appropriate resource(s) when needed
• Process heavy system transactions for all employment life cycle changes (ie, pay changes, promo's, terms, etc)
• Handle on-boarding and off boarding meetings/processing/actions
• Coordinate and conduct weekly exit interviews, including scheduling meetings, prepping paperwork, coordinating final checks, collecting company property, etc
• Working alongside HR team to ensure all issues are resolved and escalated if/when necessary
• Proactively manage HR systems in order to ensure data integrity
• Educate and empower clients to become self-sufficient on Employee and Manager Self-Service and navigating through NBCU resources
• Point of contact for employee Leaves of Absences, maintain accurate tracking and work/consult with employees, be a liaison for them with the benefits and payroll department, if needed, to ensure the process is timely and in compliance
• Maintain all employee related files and organizational systems
• Handle Employment Verification letters
• Facilitate new hire orientation as part of a rotating group with other HR staff
• Participates in special projects as identified and assigned by Supervisor/HR team
• Generate custom reporting needs upon request
• Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned, in support of overall HR team/department
• 1-3 years of experience in a heavy volume HR, production and/or fast paced environment
• Ideal candidate demonstrates accountability, thinks critically, independently and presents solutions
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact with people at all levels
• Must be able to adapt quickly in a dynamic work environment with a very fast pace, be flexible
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be process orientated, detail oriented and have great follow through skills
• Must have the ability to prioritize responsibilities and be customer service oriented
• Strong Excel skills required
• Professional and personable with the ability to exercise sound judgment when dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
• Experience with HR Information systems (ie. SAP) or any HRIS platform a plus.
• Experience conducting New Hire Orientation and/or employee on-boarding a plus.
• Experience with Leaves of Absences a plus
• Long term interest in HR preferred.