Assistant To The Producer
DreamWorks AnimationGlendale, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2022 2:25:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant To The Producer jobs in Glendale-CA
Search all Assistant To The Producer postings
Full Time Job
DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking a Producer's Assistant. Duties will include coordinating the activities of a fast paced production, including scheduling meetings, planning and carrying out events, placing/tracking phone calls, taking notes at meetings, and facilitating communication between production management team. This individual will be working with many different individuals at all levels of the company, from Production Assistants to Production Executives in addition to creative staff. This will require an outgoing, confident personality coupled with good judgment, resourcefulness and discretion.
If you are part of the fandom and believe teamwork makes the dream work, join us in #livingthedream and #doingyourdreamwork!
â€œWhat would you say you do here?â€
• Schedule and coordinate meetings. Ensure that the Producer has an accurate calendar and is aware of meetings that they need to attend.
• Prepare necessary documents for the Producer (i.e. materials for meetings).
• Answer, screen and roll phone calls. Create and update a daily phone list.
• Attend and take notes at meetings as requested by the Producer.
• Prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Organize travel arrangements such as flight, hotel, and car/taxi.
• Assist with personal matters and/or running errands as needed during standard business hours.
• Provide additional administrative support as designated by Producer.
â€œWhat do I need to have in order to do this job?â€
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to solve problems in a resourceful manner as expected for the role.
• Have proactive approach to work, patience and willingness to take initiative when appropriate.
• Able to prioritize in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime as needed.
• Able to work independently and also be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization and external company contacts.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal/DreamWorks Animation worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Willing to work in Glendale, CA
â€œWhat can I offer?â€
• 2 years' experience, preferably in a creative environment and degree in Film or T.V.