Intern - Social Media Music
DPG WorldwideRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media Music jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Social Media Music postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media Music? Remote Internship - Social Media and Marketing for Music Promotion and Artist Development Company
College credit available and preferred!
We've always worked remotely, so you can interview, onboard and work remotely from anywhere for this internship, during this Covid19 pandemic.
Our social media and music promotion internships involve hands-on day-to-day research and interactions to find and implement effective ways to promote our artists and their music online.
Scope of Work
• Help manage our social media presence. Assist in scheduling, implementing and growing our online presence. You will have first hand experience at managing social media accounts by the end of the internship.
• Define, research, locate and interact with like-minded influencers, playlisters and fans for artists and their teams
• Pitch and promote our artists and our brands to blogs, media, and streaming and platforms.
• Support our efforts to promote our services to artists and their teams who might benefit.
• Support our team members with administrative and research tasks as assigned.
• Enjoy listening to music
• 10-16 hours per week for at least a 10-week period
• This is an unpaid internship
• College credit available and preferred
• Work remotely from any location where you can sit in front of a computer with Wi-Fi
• Work independently and with our team, in communication by email, project management software, and daily reports
• Self-starter - be able to work and get results without immediate onsite supervision