Intern - Music Social Media and Marketing
DPG WorldwideRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Remote Internship - Social Media and Marketing for Music Promotion and Artist Development Company
College credit available and preferred!
We've always worked remotely, so you can interview, onboard and work remotely from anywhere for this internship.
Our social media and music promotion internships involve hands-on, day-to-day research and interactions, to find and implement effective ways to promote our artists and their music online.
Scope of Work
• Help manage our social media presence. Assist in scheduling, implementing and growing our online presence.
• Define, research, locate and interact with like-minded influencers, playlisters and fans for artists and their teams
• Pitch and promote our artists and our brands to blogs, media, and streaming and platforms.
• Support our efforts to promote our services to artists and their teams who might benefit.
• Support our team members with administrative and research tasks as assigned.
• Enjoy listening to music
• 10-16 hours per week for at least a 10-week period
• This is an unpaid internship
• College credit available and preferred
• Work remotely from any location where you can sit in front of a computer with Wi-Fi
• Work independently and with our team, in communication by email, project management software, and daily reports
• Self-starter - be able to work and get results without immediate onsite supervision
1) why you are a good fit for this job
2) if it will be for college credit
3) earliest date you can start the internship
4) expected duration of the internship in number of hours per week and number of weeks total.
No phone calls please. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online