Intern - Marketing and PR
DNT EntertainmentOrange County, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
DNT Entertainment offers internship credit for many college students and considers its internship program to be both a learning experience and a great resume builder. Regarding hours, we are quite flexible (part-time/full time) and will work with you to find something that works well for us both. Typically we ask for 10-15 hours a week and around a 3 month commitment. The estimated start date would preferably be around July 21st. Most importantly, we believe that what you put into an experience is what you get out of it!
- Mostly a remote position, with occasional in-person days to help with hands-on projects
- Discover new, qualified talent for upcoming projects
- Gather and organize information in spread sheets
- Pitch collaborative projects to potential new talent and follow up if necessary
- Assist in developing graphics for social media, presentations and other creative outlets
- Create & manage social media accounts
- Communicate with venues to book talent
- Should be local to Orange County, California
- Experienced with Google workspace apps, primarily Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Familiar with Canva and other social media design apps
- Organized, responsible and self-motivated
- Time management skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Familiar with apps such as Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online