Intern - Music
DJ Whoo Kid + Whoo ArmyNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
You will work as an intern for the Whoo Army team and DJ Whoo Kid (Sirius XM).
You will be expected to work three to four days a week.
Your main job will be to update the Whoo Army website and keep it up to date with fresh, funny and interesting content. You must be able to work on and update a WIX template based site.
You will be working remotely a lot of the time. You will sometimes have to work on site with the main contact for the Whoo Army. There may also be days when you are on site with DJ Whoo Kid.
We are looking for a candidate who is smart, down to earth, hardworking and self-sufficient. Please have common sense. The more varied your skill set the more likely you are to be a good fit. The more that you know about urban music and current pop culture the more likely you are to be a good fit.
- Website updates
- Creating posts and content for the Whoo Army site
- Working as Whoo Army team leader intern
- Working as DJ Whoo Kid's intern
- Administrative work
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word + Microsoft Excel
- Updating and helping to run DJ Whoo Kids social media
- Running errands
- Attending and helping out at events
- Attending and helping out at photo shoots, and video shoots, etc
- Be ready for the unexpected
Per diem for travel, etc. and college credits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online