Temp to Hire Project Manager
DistribberLos Angeles, CA
A leading digital distribution and aggregation company is looking for a full-time rockstar to join our growing team! We strive on being the best in the industry and currently looking for someone to help our company grow and remain the best. We currently handle over 70+ films a month.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to help facilitate all communication and deliveries between content owners and our digital partners such as iTunes, Netflix and Google. The candidate must have excellent customer service and communication skills and have the experience to handle multiple projects at once.
- Applicant needs to be familiar with post production timeline. Ingest, QC, delivery, etc.
- Able to multi-task. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must be able to handle and organize the hundreds of emails that come in from clients.
- Able to look at deadlines and create a schedule based on priority. Keep schedule on track.
- Great phone and email customer service. Needs to always be ahead of the issue.
- Fast response times to emails.
- Must be motivated and driven.
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Stays calm under pressure
- Able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
- Knowledge of Netflix delivery specifications.
- Subtitle and Closed captions.
- Familiar with licensing film agreements and contracts.
- TVOD and SVOD platforms.
- Familiar with SVOD pitching
- Google Docs
- Familiar with video formats (ProRes 422HQ, MPEG, etc)
Salary: We offer competitive salary and a full benefits package.
Job Code: Los Angeles
No phone calls! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online