Disney Television AnimationBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Contract Administrator (Disney Channel Worldwide)
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Disney Channel Worldwide (DC/XD/DJr/D ) Programming Hub, as well as its clients by collecting, analyzing, tracking and reporting data and administering contracts on a daily basis in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintaining the Programming Development Reports for DCWW by entering updates in the online database.
• Maintaining data integrity for new DR's in BLAST on a daily basis.
• Reviewing and updating BLAST data as needed for Greensheets and Amendments.
• Entering Production deals in BLAST on a weekly basis.
• Maintaining deliverables tracking in BLAST.
• Processing Minors' Paperwork, tracking in BLAST on a weekly basis and issuing a monthly report.
• Reviewing on-screen credit drafts and final versions, including publishing, in real time.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Contract Administration team, senior leadership, Hub Leaders and administrative assistants, as well as other members of the Business Affairs and Legal Affairs Department while holding self and team members to a level of excellence.
• Additional duties may include: BLAST cleanup, processing photo approval requests, maintaining Contract Admin Handbook folder, tracking of Past Projects in the Development Reports and BLAST, and other duties as assigned.
• Expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Adobe, and database systems
• Extensive database experience
• Mac/PC proficient
• Expert analysis of contracts (review requested data and provide information/analysis to requestor; determine start and end of contracts/windows as needed)
• Paralegal or Contract Administration experience
• Client management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Team player
• Time management/prioritization of deadlines
• Positive attitude/motivational
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Comfort with change and ambiguity
• Professional demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Strategic thinking
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a law firm, network or studio.
• Salesforce, DDO and Scenechronize experience
• Project Management skills
• Knowledge of television production/acquisitions and terminology
• Strategic thinking
• Knowledge of screen credits process
• Union guild expertise
• Effective coaching and feedback skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Paralegal certification or equivalent experience.
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney/ABC Cable Services, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
Disney/ABC Cable Services is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.