Production Operations Specialist
Disney Music GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2023 10:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Production Operations Specialist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Operations Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Disney Music Group (DMG) is the music hub for TWDC, encompassing all aspects of music commercialization and marketing: recorded music (Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records), Disney Music Publishing, and Disney Concerts. DMG distributes music both physically and digitally, and also licenses music throughout the world in various forms of media including television, print, gaming, and consumer products.
This role is vital to ensuring timely delivery of our digital and physical products to market so that consumers can enjoy their music when they want it and how they want it.
• Enter print orders, finished CD & finished vinyl orders, based on Sales team needs and managing delivery of final product.
• Manage relationships and work closely with manufacturing vendors to ensure product workability and timeliness of final order delivery.
• Process vendor invoices, keeping in communication with vendors and our internal audit team to make sure vendors get paid in a timely manner, and troubleshoot any payment issues.
• Ad hoc research assignments dealing with different databases and different forms of research. Analytical skills heavily utilized.
• Will assist in ensuring the final steps of digital audio and video delivery are completed and bundled for distribution.This includes following up on artwork, audio, metadata, legal rights, publishing, sales and marketing distribution plans and Universal representative validation.
• In depth research for issue resolution to include; missing products in the market place, metadata modifications and partner ticket resolution, to name a few.
• Working with internal and external IT teams to trouble shoot and develop system updates and enhancements.
and Duties of the Role:
• Product readiness management (Analyzing metadata for standards and practices accuracy; working with other teams to ensure all clearances and assets are in and ready, sending metadata into distributor systems; scheduling each product, adhering to detailed timing and partner instructions; ensuring all product data is correct before delivering to DSPs)
• Physical manufacturing process management (Invoicing, print and finished good ordering, relationship management with vendors)
• Ad hoc research assignments (Catalog metadata and delivery research; troubleshooting missing products / incorrect metadata)
• 2+ years working with metadata, preferably in the entertainment field
• 2+ years of experience in production, preferably in music
• Ability to map out and understand downstream effects of decisions
• Ability to review processes regularly and suggest improvements
• Works great under pressure and dealing with large volume and pressing timelines
• General knowledge of print manufacturing processes
• Ability to influence co-workers across all levels and departments on best practices
• Highly Organized
• Attention to detail, problem solving and accuracy is critical
• Adhering to partner and distributor rules and guidelines is essential
• Adaptable; quick learner
• Strong work ethic
• Good interpersonal skills; very customer and service focused
• Responsive, inquisitive, thorough and patient
• Energetic, efficient, excellent time-management skills; this is a FAST-PACED, continually evolving environment
• Strong technical aptitude essential; knowledge of advanced Excel, and database structures preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $59,925 to $$77,550 per year based on a 40-hour work week. The amount of hours scheduled per week may vary based on business needs. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.