Disney Music GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2023 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Part of The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Music Group (DMG) is the music hub for The Walt Disney Company, encompassing all aspects of music commercialization and marketing: recorded music (Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records), Disney Music Publishing, and Disney Concerts. DMG distributes music both physically and digitally, and also licenses music throughout the world in various forms of media including television, print, gaming, and consumer products.
The role of Marketing Coordinator, Animation for the Disney Music Group will be part of the Disney Branded marketing team which is responsible for releases across multiple divisions of the company including Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, Disney Junior, Disney Television Animation, Muppets, Disney on Broadway, Disney Concerts and Disney+. In addition, the team oversees marketing responsibilities for Disney Hits Sirius XM. The position will report to the Director of Marketing, Soundtracks and for select titles, will be responsible for the following key functions – executing marketing campaigns, assisting on product development activities, supporting promotional and new business opportunities for film, series and shows soundtracks as well as catalog management.
• Assist managers on Disney Hits Sirius XM and Disney Concerts marketing needs
• Collaborate and support the marketing director and managers in working with different departments of the company in order to develop and execute marketing campaigns and put plans in place to drive awareness to soundtracks.
• Support on all aspects of product releases including campaign planning, execution as well as product development.
• Collaborate with divisional partners to execute soundtrack plans that create new and innovative cross-divisional marketing opportunities.
• Assist with creative development and securing assets for all marketing materials – packaging, advertising, promotional, video, etc.
• Help facilitate approvals of art, marketing assets, and creative tied to assigned soundtrack projects and initiatives.
• Coordinate pertinent info distribution to DMG staff, so division is up-to-speed on the latest marketing and promotion initiatives for assigned projects.
• Coordinate asset as well as information delivery for music streaming promotions for soundtracks across all digital platforms including, Tik Tok, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, etc.
• Assists in the preparation of presentations, documents and materials for internal meetings.
• Maintain asset management files, product release calendar and content documents.
• Position plays a critical role in supporting the overall day-to-day administrative dept. needs – coordinating key meetings/schedules, processing invoices, maintaining priority planning documents, as well as deliverables across titles along with being an active member in all marketing meetings.
• 0 -2 years of relevant marketing experience
• Exceptional work ethic demonstrating flexibility and a professional approach at all times.
• Possess a can-do attitude with strong initiative.
• Ability to manage high-volume workload
• Highly organized and detailed oriented
• Strong interest in digital, social media, streaming and new media promotions
• Stellar interpersonal skills; internal and external relationships are crucial
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Analytical skills - comfortable obtaining and interpreting data
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Keynote/PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in California is $56,000 - $64,130 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.