Disney Music GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2022 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for A&R Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all A&R Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Part of the Walt Disney Company's Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) segment, Disney Music Group (DMG) is the music hub for TWDC, encompassing all aspects of music commercialization and marketing: recorded music (Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records), Disney Music Publishing, and Disney Concerts. DMG distributes music both physically and digitally, and also licenses music throughout the world in various forms of media including television, print, gaming, and consumer products.
The A&R Coordinator will provide administrative support to the office and will assist in various aspects of the office's administrative A&R/Creative processes.
• Assist in organizing writing and recording sessions including confirming start time/location with all attending talent, procure studio space when necessary.
• Interfacing with Record Companies, Publishers and managers for book writing and recording sessions.
• Collect all label copy for releases.
• Immediate follow-up after sessions to obtain song title, audio, lyrics, confirm splits and collect all publishing entities for participating writers, handle all entries in order to deliver to Copyright for registration
• Assist with A&R research
• Maintain Box, Dropbox, Disco or other Accounts and audio archives. Digitally or physically route music as needed.
• Work with A&R admin on producer deals, studio invoicing and musician bookings.
• General Administrative Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day administrative support to Sr.Vice President, A&R and Director of A&R as necessary - including but not limited to phone calls, meeting schedules, expenses, presentation preparation and general logistics, etc.
• Organize travel needs for talent, SVP and A&R Director.
• Invoicing and Payment Processing for demo bills, travel reimbursements, mixing/mastering invoices etc.
• Music Publishing or Record Label experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced skill with MAC/Parallels, Excel, Word.
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
• Detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Effective communicator, both verbally and written
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision