Publicity / Production Coordinator
Disney EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2024 11:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Publicity / Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Publicity / Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Publicity/Production Coordinator (Expression of Interest)
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
The publicity and production coordinator reports to the Executive Director of Publicity for a #1 syndicated daytime entertainment talk show.
Responsibilities include: assisting in publicity efforts for the show, compiling, editing and distributing daily press clips, weekly status report and weekly highlights documents; compiling media lists; assisting awards submissions; processing invoices and payments; as well as other administrative needs. Creative writing, thinking and brainstorming is a key component of the role. The role will also work VERY closely in critical way with the production team and talent each morning so an interest in a television production is key.
Candidates should possess very strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and administrative skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure news environment. Candidate must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
This is a terrific opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for entertainment, television production and all aspects of PR.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced and high pressure environment .
• The ability to prioritize as well as multitask is extremely important.
• Professionalism and integrity a must.
• Must have excellent verbal communications skills. Must be comfortable and confident on the phone.
• Candidates should possess very strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and administrative skills. A love for creative brainstorming is key!
• Candidate must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice. Please note the job would require early mornings, in studio.
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to think a few steps ahead.
• Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with proactive follow-up skills.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Must be highly organized, detailed oriented, personable and a problem-solver.
• A deep knowledge of/love of pop culture is KEY!
• Existing knowledge of the television business and industry experience.
• Previous internships on a television show/entertainment or PR agency.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
The pay rate for this role in New York is $25.77 to $35.43 per hour. The base pay actually offered may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other factors. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.