Manager, HR Business Partner
Disney EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2024 9:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Manager, HR Business Partner jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Manager, HR Business Partner postings
Full Time Job
Disney Streaming includes premium streaming services with Hulu, a premium streaming service that offers premium originals, current season TV, a massive library of hit series and movies, and live television, ESPN+, and Disney+ is the Disney-branded streaming service featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world including Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, Disney, and NatGeo. Our Disney Streaming team is looking for hardworking team-players to join the Viewer Experience team, who will thrive upon the legacy of Disney, ESPN, and Hulu, embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer (DTC) experience through strategic hard work and determination.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. When we grow and develop our people, we're investing in our future. As Human Resources, we are the champions of this investment.
The Walt Disney Company's Human Resources team does so much more than just support our employees…we engage our people, drive change and help our businesses achieve results.
How do we do this? By shaping the employee experience on all levels. By partnering with our clients to create and implement innovative business strategies. By being a true thought partner and proactively anticipating business cycles. By fostering leadership success and being experts in change management. By enabling smart decisions by leveraging business data, metrics and external market insights.
In this role, the Manager, HR Business Partner will execute on human resources strategies and tactics to support the needs of DMED Technology. The Manager will lead and facilitate HR programs and strategies in support of DTC client groups through collaboration with the clients, HR specialty groups and other HR business partners. They will serve as a consultant to business leaders on talent matters, including organizational effectiveness, leader effectiveness, organizational design, learning needs/opportunities and conflict resolution.
• Leverage partnerships and business acumen to enable the creation and implementation of strategies in alignment with business priorities and goals.
• Immerse yourself in the organization to build productive relationships with internal stakeholders and clients on all levels.
• Foster leadership success as a proactive thought partner anticipating the business cycles and serving as a consultant during periods of change management, as well as leveraging business data, metrics, and external market insights to inform decisions.
• Implement employee engagement strategies to foster an environment based on respect and values.
• Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management by assessing organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing solutions in support of business objectives.
• Coach and consult on organizational design and management issues, as well as challenging and/or influencing decision-making processes.
• Streamline and implement new, large-scale structures and/or processes to create speed, efficiency, and agility within the organization.
• Lead large-scale change management efforts around culture and process evolution.
• Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development, and retention.
• Facilitate the consistent application, implementation, and improvement of Human Resources programs.
• Manage day-to-day employee relations issues, including escalation to Employee Relations partners.
• At least 5 years of Human Resources experience
• Strong consultative skills and ability to influence
• Ability to think strategically and navigate complex matrix environments
• Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results
• Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects
• Required Education:
Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
Experience partnering with Labor Relations
The hiring range for this position in Santa Monica, CA is $129,000.00-$165,000.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.