Senior Manager, Photography
Disney Entertainment TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2023 5:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior Manager, Photography jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Photography postings
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Photography (Disney Entertainment Television)
Do you possess a love for photography? Are you teammate with an eye for detail who approaches all tasks, big and small, with a goal to ensure success across all projects? At Disney Entertainment Television, we are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Photography to lead the photo team, their workflow and facilitate all timelines and photo requests. This person will work hand-in-hand with creative groups to deliver the highest quality photography in the most efficient and timely manner, planning all workflow logistics from start to finish.
• Lead the photo team, their job workflow and deliverables.
• Coordinate all timelines and photo requests.
• Build and handle tools used by the team (i.e. Box, DF Studios, Mondays, Neofinder, Photo Mechanic, internal servers, calendar, etc.).
• Supervise team and determine workflow for premiere events, activations, corporate events, etc.
• Generate and distribute photo blasts to press.
• Liaise and maintain relationships with industry trades publications.
• Collaborate with all other internal groups to manage project work under timelines requiring quick turnaround.
• Maintain close working relationships with publicity and marketing colleagues to ensure delivery of the highest quality photography in the most efficient and timely manner.
• 7+ years of experience in entertainment industry or related field.
• Experience managing a team/staff.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
• Aptness to multi-task under pressure, adhere to timelines and work weekends.
• Minimal travel required
• Solid experience with photo editing software and digital technology.
• Bachelor's degree in photography, communications, project management, visual arts, digital media or related field, or equivalent work experience.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $112,100.00 to $150,200.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.