Associate Manager, Creative
Disney Entertainment TelevisionBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2023 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Associate Manager, Creative jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Manager, Creative postings
Full Time Job
Associate Manager, Creative (Onyx Collective)
The Onyx Collective team is currently seeking an Associate Manager, Creative to be an outstanding addition to our team. We envision this role as a creative and strategic conduit through which many stakeholders come for assistance in the development, execution and approval of assets for Onyx's 360 creative marketing campaigns.
We are seeking a creative management expert with a track record of delivering AV and Print assets across TV, streaming, OOH and DOOH platforms, on time and on budget. The successful candidate for this role is someone who is energized by working in a fast-paced creative environment, passionate about amplifying stories from creators of color and underrepresented voices and possesses a strong ability to balance & prioritize multiple tasks concurrently. This person should have a robust attention to detail and the ability to lend creative input as needed. If you love storytelling as much as we do, attack every single day with a 'can do' attitude, and are committed to making Onyx Collective content on Hulu the number one destination for TV both in and out of the home, all while embracing fun, then this is a great role for you!
• Support the Creative leads in the development of Onyx Collective's creative teasers, trailers, key art, digital, social, and out-of-home campaigns. This includes asset management, key art photo shoot production, artwork finishing and mechanicals administration, as well as guiding the execution of creative (including presenting notes, obtaining approvals and ensuring final delivery) from both internal creative teams and outside agencies at every step of the process to maintain quality control.
• Track creative budgets and spend for original marketing asset creation.
• Compile and prepare creative material presentations and actively participate in creative team meetings.
• Collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the organization, including production, legal, PR, Media, and Strategy to ensure creative assets achieve all stakeholder priorities.
• Own the creation and maintenance of essential team documents, including creative agency trackers, executive presentations, photo shoot talent decks, and creative best-practices guidelines.
• 3+ years in Creative Management for television and/or film content at an agency or a network/studio.
• Excellent creative asset management and organization skills.
• Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Proficiency in sensitive asset management, distribution, and tracking.
• Demonstrated experience and passion for improving the finishing and deliverables process for AV and Print creative.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Suites, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote.
• ONE TEAM mentality with the ability and desire to collaborate with people at all management levels to strengthen cross-team relationships and champion Hulu's business goals.
• Familiar with advertising-campaign accounting and creative entertainment project budgeting.
• BA in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related area preferred.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $76,800 to $93,800 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.