Associate Manager, Brand Social
Disney Entertainment TelevisionSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2024 9:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager, Brand Social jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Associate Manager, Brand Social postings
Full Time Job
Associate Manager, Brand Social (Hulu)
Do you love the art and science of social? Are you a giant fan of TV and movies? Love connecting audiences to brand? Then you will want to keep reading.
Hulu is seeking an Associate Manager who will be an integral member within the Brand Social team. In this role, you will ideate and develop social-first content, managing social across assigned Hulu verticals and titles, working closely with the Marketing, Publicity, Content and Creative departments. The successful candidate will be collaborative, strategic, and always willing to go above and beyond what is expected.
• Manage verticals including licensed titles, international, brand, and evergreen campaigns as assigned.
• Assist with researching, developing concepts, and creating strategic plans that align with Hulu's brand social strategy.
• social title campaigns from production to launch – with best-in-class creative community strategies, as well as creative asset development, routing, and delivery.
• Be a cross-functional teammate who engages, listens, and collaborates with internal teams regarding Hulu's overall marketing strategy.
• Understand where Hulu can fit into the cultural landscape and help generate ideas to be part of those conversations.
• Take BIG swings with ideas to create first-of-its-kind social content experiences.
• Use strong creative judgement to develop campaigns that can grab audience interest quickly and fuel engagement.
• Advise on, communicate, and implement best social media practices as they pertain to the campaign/title, evolving tactics throughout each campaign as new data emerges.
• 3+ years of social media marketing experience.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
• A demonstrated understanding of social platform tools and best practices across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
• A team-first, collaborative mentality.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• A high degree of drive, accountability, and initiative.
The hiring range for this position in Santa Monica, CA is $75,200 to $103,400 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.