Coordinator Production Management
Disney Entertainment ProductionsMilan, GA
Full Time Job
Coordinator Production Management
The Production Management Coordinator must work within the Original Productions department. The role is permanent and will be based in our office in Milan. This person main job is to support and coordinate the production management aspect of Scripted projects, working with Sr. Manager of Scripted Production Management, Director Original Productions and the wider team. The role will provide internal production co-ordination support for projects both in development or those that are commissioned. The role will have to evaluate budgets, analyse production timeline and coordinate the internal production management process with Regional team.
• Manages Scripted production, indication of deliverables, budgets, schedules; remit costs/regular cost reporting reviews as required by D and facilitate accounting audits
• Reviews and analysis production budgets, schedules, deliverables, assesses compliance with international TWDC production guidelines
• Being the central point of contact across all reporting and systems within the Disney Production Process from Production to Post Production, including being gate holder for key technical software such as PIX, Aspera and others
• Managing production systems from budgeting, schedules, creative treatments/scripts, background checks, programme delivery, production wrap materials, insurance, health and safety and security. Ensuring that materials are reviewed by the team and all documentation is tracked/saved
• Managing the daily traffic of review production information & materials
• Diary management, creating call sheets and movement orders as required
• Production Budget and timelines analysis
• Good understanding of health & safety in production and the risk assessment process
• Good understanding of production insurance requirements
• Great understanding of music reporting and rights clearance
• Comprehending the significance of reading schedules, daily production reports, call sheets, post schedules
• A thorough understanding of the production process, including post production workflow
• Excellent communication skills and production experience being savvy with the industry terminology. Possess good interpersonal skills to share information with heads of departments
• Organisation: plan, multi-task, work calmly under pressure
• personal skills: proactivity, listening, simplification, commitment to achieve results, team-working
• written and spoken fluent English (certified)
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
• Proven track record in budget and timeline Scripted production analysis (ie: recent scripted TV series)
• A good understanding of Production Management and production processes
• Hands-on Production experience within the broadcast industry, across scripted TV series having had input from prep, shoot, post and delivery stages
• Ability to manage and administer Disney systems, such as PIX's and Aspera
• Experience work with minors in production
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney's international media businesses and the Company's various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company's direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney , the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company's ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN and Disney , oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Entertainment Productions, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.