Production Assistant-Marketing Promotions
Disney ChannelBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
As a Production Assistant you will provide support to the Marketing Production and Creative teams for Disney Channels by acquiring, distributing and maintaining all project assets needed for marketing production on various platforms.
• Review the rough cut repository to assure all roughs are there for review daily.
• Maintain data on all assets in the marketing asset tracking tool assuring all fields are accurately and correctly filled out with the necessary information.
• Various report maintenance and distribution.
• Acquire and distribute marketing assets for numerous teams.
• Maintain the rough cut website and delete when appropriate.
• Follow up on marketing asset deliveries from vendors.
• Assure deliverables are delivered correctly and in their entirety.
• Upload promotional material and the associated deliverables to the marketing asset sharing tool.
• Send out marketing asset ingest forms and follow up with the various post production houses.
• Run the daily rough cut meeting by accessing the tool utilized for these meetings.
• Become a super user in various marketing tools and software designed to facilitate the marketing workflow.
• Assist when needed on projects that require physical production.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively with employees on all levels
• Experience working with tight deadlines, must be intuitive, self-motivated and listen carefully to directions
• Desire to stay within the production side of the industry
• Strong interest in production, post production, and graphics
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in production or post-production, preferably supporting a similar team in an OAP environment
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Power Point
Bachelor's degree preferably in Television and/or Film and/or Broadcast Design, or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.