Fall Intern - Short Form Production
Disney ChannelBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2019 7:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Short Form Production jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Short Form Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Short Form Production? Disney Channel Short Form Production Internship (CA) - Fall 2019
The Short Form Production group provides strategic, creative and cost effective Production, Post-production scheduling/supervision, and Asset management services for Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Radio Disney. The group's focus is on content that is less than 11 minutes and other non-traditional content.
Specific content areas include, but are not limited to:
• On-Air and Off-Air Marketing and Promotions: Promo spots, Stunts, and Activations promoting Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior Network Image and Series/Movies.
• Disney Media Sales and Marketing: Promos spots/Commercials, Contests, Sweepstakes, Sponsor spots that integrate Channel advertisers.
• Micro Content: 3 second to 1 minute original and derivative content posted to the Disney LOL App and other digital/social media platforms.
• Digital Media Content: Online content or games placed on Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior websites and other branded online platforms.
• Partnership Marketing Creative: Promos/Commercials highlighting products from other Walt Disney Company divisions to air on Disney Channel.
• Radio Disney: (All Digital and Marketing content; and Radio Disney Music Awards Red Carpet/Pre-Show).
A day in the life…
As the team's intern, you will provide production and administrative support to the Short Form Production Group. You will work on projects across all networks and media platforms. The internship provides a talented and motivated student the opportunity to work on a range of projects with a variety of production companies and creative professionals, as well as to develop production coordinating skills.
As the intern, you may:
• Organize and maintain production files and production asset storage.
• Assist in the design and development of digital database with vendor, crew, location and other resource information.
• Participate in pre-production planning and meetings for upcoming shoots.
• Support the Production team on location and in-studio during shoots.
• Assist in coordination and delivery of Micro-Content footage and finished content.
What you bring to the role…
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Proven skills/proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Previous internship in video/film production (outside of school coursework/projects/personal projects).
• Solid written and verbal skills.
• A positive attitude.
• Ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
• Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
• Experience in new media or social media content production.
• Interest in children's television.
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship
• All candidates must be available from September - December
• All candidates must be available to work daytime Monday through Friday 40 hours/week in Burbank, CA.
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.