Fall Intern - Disney Junior Current Programming
Disney ChannelBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/11/2019 5:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Disney Junior Current Programming jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Disney Junior Current Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Disney Junior Current Programming? Disney Junior Current Programming Internship (CA) - Fall 2019
Disney Junior is the first entrance for children into the Disney family and entertains children ages 2 to 7 with magical stories that come from the heart. It is the channel behind such hits as ''Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,'' ''Doc McStuffins,'' ''Sofia the First,'' ''Elena of Avalor,'' and ''Puppy Dog Pals.'' The intern would support the Current Series (currently series on-air) team.
A day in the life...
As an intern with the Disney Junior Current Programming team, you will have the opportunity to:
• Work with internal departments and production companies, as well as other lines of business.
• Research projects regarding new talent, emerging trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Read and review scripts, books, comics as requested to provide coverage.
• Cover daily industry trades.
• Learn administrative duties including but not limited to: answering phones, scheduling meetings, maintaining organization.
What you bring to the role…
• A strong interest in animation and/ or children's entertainment.
• Proven skills utilizing MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Both PC/ Mac proficient.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Prior experience working in an office environment.
• Junior or Senior-level standing, or a recent graduate within 6 months of graduation date.
• Experience utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere) and Final Cut Pro.
• Previous internship experience within a related field (production office, studio or network).
• All candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
• All candidates must be at least 18 years old.
• All candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class – OR – be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months - OR - be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program in order to qualify for this internship.
• All candidates must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session.
• All candidates must provide their own housing and transportation for the duration of the internship.
• All candidates must be available from September - December
• All candidates must be available to work approximately 40 hours/week in Burbank, CA.
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.