Executive Assistant - Marketing
Disney ChannelLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ABC Entertainment Marketing seeks a proactive, adaptable executive assistant who enjoys a fast-paced, fun, exciting, ever-changing creative environment to support the EVP, head of marketing for ABC and ABC Studios-who manages a team of 200 people.
• Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines and book travel arrangements
• Proactively submit expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
• Update and maintain departmental charts and reports
• Prepare general grids in Excel for reporting
• Provide additional support to other executives and department as needed
• A minimum of 2 years of previous administrative assistant experience supporting senior level executives
• Passion for TV and pop-culture
• A problem solver who can work well under pressure
• Ability to assess priorities and flexibility to handle an ever changing work environment
• General knowledge of entertainment marketing
• Possesses professionalism and discretion with confidential information
• Team Oriented
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to work overtime
• Must work well under pressure
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Someone with a passion for television and the desire for a career in TV
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
• Proficient in MAC
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
The Disney/ABC Television Group is composed of the Walt Disney Company's (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide, ABC Family and SOAPnet, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney Network, Hyperion publishing, and the Company's equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group's portfolio of media businesses.