Sr Analyst - Business Development & Strategy
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
At Disney ABC Television Group (DATG), you will work alongside the best, chart your own career course and help create the next generation of media and entertainment. It's an exciting time as we work across multiple platforms and on multiple continents, all while changing the face of media. And, you could be a part of the next evolution.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst, Business Development & Strategy that will serve as a key member of the Strategy and Finance group for Disney Channels Worldwide. This role will work with our teams across departments to provide objective decision support to evaluate new business opportunities and manage strategic and operational initiatives for the networks. Working closely with VP and Director, you will take a prominent role in identifying, analyzing, and implementing strategic and operational opportunities across the business.
• Support growth initiatives and identify new opportunities with project management, modeling and data analysis, post mortems business cases, and presentations
• Constantly scan market trends and consumer insights to identify opportunities to further monetize DCWW IP
• Partner with Director in proactively developing and executing new internal and external business arrangements to drive incremental value to DCWW (financial, marketing, engagement, capacity-building)
• Support Director on deal assessment, negotiation and execution
• Partner with VP and Director on assigned Corporate & senior executive requests and communications
• 3 years of related experience
• Strong analytical ability including modeling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively summarize and communicate complex ideas
• Strength in collaborating cross-functionally and across multiple levels
• Able to maintain both a rigorous attention to detail and a big-picture, strategic mindset
• Command of Excel, Power Point and Keynote
• Project management experience preferred
• Experience in business development and digital media preferred
• Passion for kids and family media and entertainment and the Disney brand a plus
• Bachelor's degree
• MBA preferred
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.