Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/7/2019 12:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Research Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Research Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Research Analyst? Research Analyst (Consumer Insights)
The Consumer Insights team for Walt Disney Television, a division of The Walt Disney Company, is looking for a qualified individual responsible for Research and data aggregation functions in support of ABC Entertainment. This position will handle day-to-day analysis for primetime programs, analyzing trends in this evolving content landscape. This person will report to the Sr. Manager of Consumer Insights and will support a variety of internal departments.
• Analyze and understand the rapidly changing competitive landscape to inform how viewers watch video content to support programming, marketing, scheduling and a variety of other groups across ABC
• Develop insights into the performance of Network/Studio programs and their competitors across all platforms (including linear, multiplatform and SVOD)
• Responsible for the distribution and quality control of core rating reports
• Analyze ABC's primetime performance on a daily basis and collaborate with other research groups in order to report a full picture view of show, network, and landscape performance
• The ideal candidate would have knowledge and understanding of TV and the media landscape a well as a basic understanding of Nielsen software
• Excellent analytical skills, able to translate complex data into straightforward findings
• Detail-oriented and organized; able to multi-task and shift projects and priorities easily
• Familiarity with media and television businesses, including digital platforms
• Enthusiasm and curiosity for solving problems and answering challenging questions
• Strong work-ethic, able to proof own work and others
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, progressive environment
• Self-Starter, resourceful; flexible; pro-active in approach, looks for solutions and information in creative ways; willing to pitch in wherever needed
• An advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Tableau or data visualization skills preferred
• Bachelor's degree
• Prior experience in linear or multiplatform research is preferred, along with related TV and/or digital fields
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.