Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2018 12:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Coordinator? Job Summary:
ABC Studios seeks a qualified candidate as Production Coordinator to support VP of Production.
Administrative duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage high-volume phone calls while maintaining and updating call log
• Maintain calendar: scheduling appointments, meetings and notifying the VP of scheduled commitments
• Coordinate necessary travel for VP and, when necessary, for producers, crew and talent
• Aggregate production information and research for reports and tracking
• Review work product from the production offices, evaluate accuracy and manage revisions
• Maintain Production Binders: including the latest budgets, crew lists, crew deals and production calendars for the series and pilots in production that are covered by the VP
• Create production calendars and manage revisions on a regular basis
• Provide the required production document distribution to the production offices for pilots and series
• Acquire availability, resumes and agent information for department heads that are considered and hired by the VP
• Initiate production office setup for pilots and series: ordering computers and phones, setting up accounts and establishing PC accounts
• Process expense reports
• Maintain and organize filing system
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• A minimum of 1 year of previous Network, Studio or Production related television experience in a similar role
• Excellent written, in person, and phone communication skills and etiquette with all levels of studio management, crew and talent
• Meticulous attention to details, ability to manage work load and deadlines independently and work well under pressure
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively
• Proven ability to appropriately work with highly confidential materials and information
• Computer proficient in MS Office, including Outlook
• Existing knowledge of the television business and industry experience
• Previous work experience in a production office or set - or a strong understanding of it
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer-Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.