Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Support Photo Production staff as Disney ABC Photo Editor. Review, edit/select photography coverage such as gallery, episodic/unit and event photography. Coordinate with team members as well as Publicity and Marketing teams to identify photography needs. Must have a good eye for image quality, photographic content and meet multiple production deadlines.
• Track the arrival, receipt and completion of assets.
• Log basic data regarding edits in internal database.
• Move completed jobs onto internal server.
• Review and edit photography coverage such as gallery, episodic/unit and event photography.
• Coordinate with team members to identify photography needs.
• Liaise with Publicity and Marketing teams to review edits and make necessary changes.
• Coordinate assignments with Photo Managers, Editors and Photo Producers.
• Interact with and coordinate workflow with Librarian and retouching team.
• Maintain relationships Publicity, Marketing and Franchise Teams as well as Network Executives to respond to requests for coverage, galleries and/or assets.
• Work with freelance photographers, unit production to troubleshoot any asset issues.
• Maintain relationships with Studios personnel and Ad Agency reps as needed.
• Proven work experience as a photo editor.
• Solid experience with photo editing software and digital technology.
• A strong foundation in digital photography, digital editing, color/composition and photographic techniques.
• Time-management and leadership skills
• A good eye for image quality and photographic content
• Thorough knowledge of portrait photography, art history and/or studio lighting.
• A creative mind with keen storytelling skills.
• Extensive knowledge of television and entertainment programming.
• Bachelor's Degree in photography, photojournalism, visual arts, digital media or related field.
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Riverside Television Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
Riverside Television Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.