Manager-Revenue, Product & Partnerships
Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Manager-Revenue, Product & Partnerships (Radio Disney)
Radio Disney is seeking a Manager-Revenue, Product & Partnerships.
The Manager will be responsible for:
• Identifying, developing, launching innovative revenue and reach opportunities, across platforms by interfacing with internal groups such as Operations, Technology, Research, Ad Sales and Marketing.
• The ongoing management of key Radio Disney distribution and strategic partners, as well as related platform initiatives, on a day-to-day basis to support Radio Disney revenue growth.
• Working closely with partners, and liaison with multiple teams and stakeholders to develop and support distribution and revenue goals.
• Proactively develop and cultivate partnerships and related products (ex. apps, audio streams, video on-demand services) to drive incremental revenue and reach.
• Keep abreast of new trends and opportunities in monetization, tech, music, products, streaming services and audience behavior, in order to maximize opportunities and synthesize into actionable strategies and plans.
• Manage all aspects of partner relations, including but not exclusive to revenue oversight, marketing support, new business, and contract maintenance.
• Support leader in business development activities, partnership agreements and negotiations with distributors on behalf of Radio Disney.
• Develop and manage business documents, including presentations, revenue trends, performance reports, and product info.
• Minimum of 3 years' of experience in product development and/or monetization
• Interest in new technological advances and products in market
• Solutions-oriented, strategic thinker with understanding of digital platforms, content creation and product development
• Ability to work in a collaborative, creative and fast-paced environment
• Outstanding communication skills and a team player
• Self-starter with high level of energy, initiative, passion and commitment for their work
• Ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities and work well under pressure
• Minimum of 5 years' of experience in product development and/or monetization
• Business development, distribution, and/or partnership background
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Radio Network Assets, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC Radio Network Assets, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.