Manager - Production & Strategy
Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ABC Television is looking for a Manager – Digital Production & Strategy. This person will be a producer and strategist responsible for creating digital content and devising strategies to increase followers and audience engagement across all digital platforms including social.
• Produce innovative and creative video content for all social platforms
• Define digital strategy and develop best practices for each platform including new content and engagement strategies
• Create online campaigns and create relevant content that stands alone on our digital platforms and/or compliments on-air segments
• Work closely with our marketing team to help promote growth and audience engagement
• Collaborate with show producers creating UGC contests and generating ideas and digital interactivity
• Utilize digital metrics to develop content strategies and actionable insights
• Minimum five years' experience producing digital content for multiple platforms
• Experience working with Photoshop and knowledge of Word Press
• Ability to edit digital video content
• Demonstrated experience working with Comscore, Omniture, and other measurement tools, to inform decisions around content development and distribution strategy
• Basic understanding of HTML coding and CSS
• Proven ability to plan, develop, and implement digital strategies that produce results, have a solid knowledge of optimization and understand social media metrics
• Strong knowledge of digital content management systems, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
• Candidate is a self-motivated, team player, who is able to generate ideas and exercise good judgment.
• Strong organizational/time management skills with a desire to grow technically.
• Ability to edit digital video content on Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
• BA or BS from a four year accredited college or university or equivalent experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.