Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
ABC Studios seeks a qualified candidate for an Executive Assistant to support the Office of the President, ABC Studios. This position is an administrative support person who partners with the Coordinator to efficiently and effectively manage the administrative operations for the Office of the President. The selected candidate will be able to handle a high volume of work, a variety of administrative tasks, and will possess sound judgment along with a positive attitude to support this fast-paced department.
• Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines, book travel arrangements
• Handle general tasks, along with any special projects, as assigned
• Proactively submit expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
• Responsible for food/coffee when needed
• Act as backup to the Coordinator as needed
• A minimum of 1 year previous administrative assistant experience in a high volume entertainment desk at a studio, network, production company or talent agency
• Ability to remain calm under pressure in a deadline-driven, high volume environment
• General understanding of the television development process and cycles
• Knowledge of agencies and networks
• Should be able to work with minimal supervision
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice
• Must work well under pressure
• Eagerness to learn
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Someone with a passion for television and the desire for a career in TV
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
• Agency desk experience
• Familiarity with the TV creative community
• SAP experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.