Director Marketing and Community Affairs
Disney ABC Television GroupFresno, CA
Full Time Job
Director – Marketing and Community Affairs (KFSN-TV)
ABC30 KFSN-TV, the Walt Disney Owned TV Station in Fresno, is looking for an experienced Marketing leader to oversee the implementation of the ABC30 KFSN-TV Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and Community Affairs. This position requires knowledge of data-focused, audience-based brand development and design, content creation, social media marketing, experience with sales promotions, community outreach programs and influencer marketing. Must be a team player, motivator and well versed in digital promotions/marketing in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• Manage the ABC30 brand on all platforms through the development and execution of innovative creative and marketing campaigns
• Leverage research and real time data analytics to launch timely social media campaigns that grow audience engagement and emotional connection to the ABC30 brand, content and talent
• Manage department staff, budget and media buying on and for all platforms
• Grow the brand identity by developing and creating original and emotionally-impactful content
• Develop and execute multi-platform media campaigns to support the various communities and non-profits in the ABC30 service area
• Work with sales and news teams to provide cause-related campaigns.
• Act as the chief liaison between the station and leading non-profit organizations in the Central Valley
• Represent the station and manage the station's relationships in the non-profit sector and determine how to serve the community's interest on multiple platforms
• Experience in a leadership position, managing a staff
• Demonstrated ownership of the creative expressions of a media brand, on and off-air including experience with brand management across digital platforms
• Experience launching campaigns, building brands and engaging with your audience through the use of a variety of social media platforms
• Demonstrated ability to use research and data analytics tools to drive audience engagement on all platforms
• Demonstrated experience overseeing the production of original compelling content that integrates sponsors and advertisers
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with KFSN Television, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
KFSN Television, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.