Intern - Graphic Design
DismantleNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2021 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Graphic Design jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Graphic Design postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Graphic Design? Dismantle is podcast for filmmakers by filmmakers, to lead with transparency and cultivate compassion. We want to dismantle the system and take the power . We will have guests who share about topics not shared about before and giving access to potential anyone out there that wants to do this .
The weekly time commitment, i.e. 3-4 hrs a week . Start Date : April 2021 End Date : August 2021 . You can receive college credit if you wish to do so .
We are looking for a graphic designer intern who can create graphics for the podcast.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate Brand colors, guidelines & layouts for each graphic
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
Skills and experiences
Working towards a degree in Advertising, Communications, Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or related field, or equivalent experience
• Creative thinking, graphic design and typography skills
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Illustration or photography skills a plus
• Passion for social media and emerging technologies and platforms
• Collaborative and team oriented, but also capable of working independently
• Willing to take on new challenges and learn new skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.