Discovery CommunicationsBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Minimum five Years hands-on experience as a writer/producer on Lineal and Digital Plataforms is essential.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish
* Portuguese a plus. English a must.
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
* It´s important to have knowledge in On Air/Digital production workflows. (editing/animation/design/VO)
* The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with the ability to generate a variety of ideas, turn them into
well written scripts, expand them into campaigns, and have a clear vision of how to execute them in the
best way possible, within the available resources, either using pre-existing footage to create a promo or
writing original promos to be shot. The writer producer will be responsible for overseeing all the stages
of the promos, from the beginning to its final delivery.
* To be successful on performing his tasks, the writer/producer will need to understand the brands and
perform in a fast-paced environment, with strong interpersonal skills, very organized, detail-oriented,
and with the ability to prioritize, work around the unforeseen obstacles and work effectively and
independently with both speed and accuracy.
1. Script/Concept creation and adaptation (from English and Portuguese) and supervising scripts as required.
2. Watch episodes and understand the DNA of each show, select clips from the shows, request material,
select music, coordinate and supervising the editor´s work.
3. Collaborate with Local Creative Services as Colombia, México, Brasil, Argentina and USH.
4. Manage external producers and designers.
5. Responsible for quality control of form and content, graphics, language accuracy, etc. before going on
6. Strict management of inflow and outflow of promos by staying up-to-date on the promo tables via the
''hit list,'' in accordance with the deadline dates that promos must air.