VOD Operations Coordinator
Discovery CommunicationsLondon, GB
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VOD Operations Coordinator jobs in London-GB
Search all VOD Operations Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VOD Operations Coordinator? Responsibilities
• Submitting assets for transcoding in VOD workflow tool.
• Workflow exception handling.
• Communicating to clients when material has been sent.
• Being a first point of call for any enquiries VOD Scheduling, Digital Media or VOD clients might have regarding material availability.
• Coordinate with VOD scheduling staff to secure VOD schedules in timely manner.
• Ensure all materials needed for encoding process are present.
• Manage metadata required for each platform and ensure availability to VOD workflow.
• Troubleshooting any late running deliveries of material.
• Effectively track and report on all aspects of the VOD fulfilment process and communicate status of VOD projects to management.
• Daily dealings with file formats and metadata.
• High level of communication and customer service regarding content deadlines.
• Look for possible patterns and or areas of improvement.
• Support line manager on projects.
• Candidate must have a working knowledge of television broadcasting operations and Video On Demand platform workflows.
• Knowledge of file based delivery systems (eg Signiant, Aspera)
• Excellent understanding of file formats and file based workflows
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and work under the pressure of tight deadlines with changing priorities.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively
• Flexible, positive attitude with a commitment to ongoing, on-the-job education.
• Excellent IT skills. Proficient with MS Office.
• Strong communication skills.
• Attention to detail essential This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.