Us International Tax Manager
Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 11:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Us International Tax Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Us International Tax Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Us International Tax Manager? Responsibilities
1. Support the Director of International Tax in developing and implementing international tax planning strategies to minimize U. S. federal and non-U. S. cash tax and effective tax rates.
2. Perform U. S. federal income tax research and analysis, including writing technical memos supporting tax positions.
3. Prepare PowerPoint presentations documenting complex tax matters in a concise and effective manner.
4. Provide technical tax support relating to U.S. international tax issues.
5. Facilitate analysis relating to complex business transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures) and internal reorganizations to ensure transactions are designed, analyzed and implemented in a tax efficient manner.
6. Provide limited assistance and oversight in the area of U. S. federal income tax reporting related to U.S. international tax aspects.
7. Provide limited assistance reviewing certain components of the U. S. federal income tax return related to U.S. international tax aspects.
8. Provide limited assistance with U.S. international tax modeling to support international tax planning strategies.
9. Collaborate closely with all key stakeholders, including Corporate Development, Legal, Treasury, Accounting, and FP&A.
10. Perform other duties, as assigned.
* BS Accounting or related field
* CPA and/or MS Taxation a plus
* JD and/or LLM Taxation a plus
* Media/ entertainment industry background helpful.
* At least 4 years of progressive tax experience and a proven knowledge of the following:
o U. S. federal and non-U. S. income tax planning for corporations and partnerships
o Principles of U. S. international taxation
o U. S. and O. E. C. D. transfer pricing principles (services, intellectual property and financing)
o Cross-border M&A and associated due diligence related to U.S. international tax
o U. S. federal income tax compliance and U. S. GAAP reporting
* Strong project management skills;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Excellent analytical and modeling skills;
* Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
* Excellent tax research skills;
* Ability to interact effectively with the accounting, treasury, legal and business development teams and members of the global tax department;
* A superior work ethic and a dedication to the highest work quality and job excellence;
* Demonstrated ability to contribute to a culture of excellence, integrity and accountability; and
* The legal right to work in the United States.
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.