Discovery CommunicationsLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2022 11:31:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Traffic Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all Traffic Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Based within the Content Ops Department, the Traffic Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all programme deliverables for the 15 Nordic linear channels from the deal sign off to ingest of transmission ready materials. This involves co-ordinating ordering, delivery and monitoring QC processes in order to meet transmission deadlines, daily communication with distributors and the Nordic territories and dealing with and resolving any material issues that might arise.
• Responsible for overseeing delivery of all programme deliverables from Discovery and external production houses.
• Running regular searches in What’s On and TX schedules to ensure all needed material is ordered and keeping track of incoming and outgoing material.
• Keeping track of outstanding orders, making sure all material is delivered in time and updating Nordic territories on any issues with delivery.
• Ensuring all incoming material is ingested in timely fashion.
Prioritising ingest of urgent files on daily basis.
• Dealing with material that doesn’t pass QC, reporting material issues to the distributor and requesting replacements.
• Close interaction with the ingest department.
• Sourcing and providing the subtitling vendor with subtitle files for recuts.
• Daily interaction with both distributors and teams in the Nordic territories, ensuring that all information is passed on accurately and in timely manner.
• Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require (e.g. purging the archive of material that’s no longer required).
• Knowledge of television processes/terminology, intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
• Excellent organisational/administrative skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to juggle and effectively manage a large number of different project simultaneously and prioritising as necessary.
• Ability to work unsupervised, proactive.
• Ability to work and remain calm under pressure.
• Excellent people and interpersonal skills, good team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to different demands.
• High levels of initiative, motivation and time management.