Technical Delivery Manager
Discovery CommunicationsMumbai, MH
Full Time Job
Context of the role
Discovery India, the country’s largest and most successful real-life entertainment player spanning categories such as Adventure, Travel, Food, Auto, Wildlife has launched Discovery Plus, a direct to consumer mobile product that houses all the Discovery, Animal Planet, TLC content among other channels. Launched in March 2020, it is one of the fastest growing OTT apps in India. Discovery Plus is rated 4 across Android and iOS platforms and is the only aggregated destination of over 20 premium brands extending from real life entertainment to knowledge based programming.
In the context of the rapidly evolving media and entertainment sector, the product will play a central role in shaping our advertising and affiliate business going forward.
The app houses new content from Discovery’s latest acquisition the Scripps Network with channels such as Food Network, HGTV and Travel Channel as well as locally produced original content. The product would be launched across web and mobile (iOS, Android, PWA) and connected devices phased over a 12-month period.
• Identify key business objectives and provide solutioning and a roadmap to optimal path
• Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured project plans in coordination with other project teams for kickoff
• Ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks tracking deadlines as mandated.
• Plan and coordinate Development activities based on the sprint plan and track Sprint completion metrics like velocity, defect densities and open defect counts
• Ensure data is collected to appropriately aid decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues.
• Anticipate and proactively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent the product/feature from meeting its targeted completion date and rollout
• Drive clarity to keep cross-functional teams moving forward -Monitor and resolve end-to-end processes for things like: repeating pain points/sticking points, blockers
• 4 years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry.
• A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience working with ALM solutions (JIRA, Confluence, etc. and other current web technologies.
• Proven experience working with senior leadership and experience defining and delivering on a product roadmap.
• Fluency and comfort with business applications such as Word, Excel and SharePoint.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Can simplify complex problems and drives towards results
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
• A proven track record for details with a demonstrated ability to be self-motivate and follow-through on projects Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations