Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2020 9:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Tech Recruiter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Tech Recruiter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Tech Recruiter? Our Team
It takes an army of incredibly talented, passionate and creative individuals to make this amazing content and the tech that distributes it and that’s where we come in! Discovery’s Talent team recruits the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring recruiters who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked and up to date on industry innovations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As Product and Tech Recruiter in our New York or LA office, you’ll have one of the most exciting recruitment roles in the industry! Day to day you’ll be recruiting across an extensive portfolio of new and existing products, within one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of the company. You’ll recruit end-to-end for Product and/or Engineering across the DTC portfolio.
1. Partnering with leaders and HR to understand both current and future business needs.
2. Sourcing, interviewing and managing relationships through to offer negotiation and onboarding of new hires.
3. Identifying creative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top talent.
4. Establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships, ensuring a strong network within the product and tech community, creating an on-going pipeline of talent.
5. Partnering with the business to ensure a great candidate experience.
6. Being our industry ''eyes and ears'', providing unfiltered and actionable feedback on our employer brand.
7. Partnering with the business to understand our current market position and working to continuously build on our presence and brand with target demographics.
8. Partnering with the Director of Talent to create and execute a strategy for employer branding within your function. This includes, identifying partners, hosting recruiting events, attending external events etc.
9. Working with compensation and benefits to both understand and share market data on our remuneration to ensure a competitive advantage.
10. Identifying high performing agency partners to support as needed.
11. Identifying technology platforms and partners to augment our recruitment efforts.
12. Ensuring we support the business ‘commercial objectives by maintaining strong cost and time to hire metrics.
We're looking for someone to join the team who is passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly. This is an ever-evolving space and the ability to be agile and pivot at short notice is critical. Some requirements:
* A proven track record in recruiting talent across engineering, product management, UX/UI and/or retention and acquisition marketing.
* Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
* Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated.
* Resourceful –able to source talent creatively and cost effectively.
* Excellent listener- the ability to understand candidates’ key motivators and articulate aspects of the role, culture and organization that align.
* Strong negotiator – able to attract and close top candidates in high demand.
* Proactive-able to build strong talent pipelines within growth areas
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
New York City, New York, NYC, NY This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.